What we are trying to achieve:
- Mitigating damages from malware of any type
- Ending nations’ ability to wage cyberwar
- Providing guardrails against super-smart AI
- Having proactive and preventative security for crypto keys/unit
It’s quite a list of problems! The good thing is that they are strongly interconnected – if we solve one, we are close to solving the others. As an engineer, you will understand that explaining solution(s) is not (always) easy. Later, when more understand the solutions, they will be explained better – This is a team sport.
If you are interested to know all content now, please sign up with your eMail address. You will get an eMail with a link to the “Vault,” in which I have included future articles and details on No-Go and cybersecurity implications.
New content will be published regularly– see approximate release dates.
Content is a around the following topics
- Cybersecurity – TLDR: New foundation for improved (data) security
- Trustworthy Encryption – TLDR: no Key in cleartext, key safes, and protected executions of keys
- No-Go-Malware™ – TLDR: Whitelisting apps via Executable-Watchdogs
- No-Go-Ransomware™ – TLDR: Protection of user content via Content-Watchdogs
- No-Go-Spyware™ – TLDR: Local Firewall using Network-Watchdogs
- ASI Safety – TLDR: How to stop super-smart AI (ASI)
- Cross-Topic – TLDR: FAQ, Manifesto, etc.
Hacker-AI are feasible and could be used by humans (or by nations waging cyberwar) to hack software low-level via Reverse Code Engineering (RCE) methods. I have 3 posts on Hacker-AI on lesswrong.com
- The Problem: Hacker-AI and Digital Ghosts – Pre-AGI https://www.lesswrong.com/posts/TPNSuNLwss8jre5mr/hacker-ai-and-digital-ghosts-pre-agi
- Proposed Solutions: Improved Security to Prevent Hacker-AI and Digital Ghosts https://www.lesswrong.com/posts/SkQEzoJaupFdapsz9/improved-security-to-prevent-hacker-ai-and-digital-ghosts
- The Culprit: Hacker-AI – Does it already exist? https://www.lesswrong.com/posts/huSvZgwzvfNr49QqD/hacker-ai-does-it-already-exist